For a company with branch offices located in remote areas or offshore (floating rigs), Lintasarta SCPC VSAT ensures your business connectivity remains effective, fast and stable. Our more than two decades of experience offering a range of IT and Data Communications solutions, along with our reliable infrastructure network, have put Lintasarta at the forefront in the provision of IP VSAT services. Backed by local VSAT experts and local SCPC-Specialist Engineers, Lintasarta operates VSAT services at 13,000 points in Indonesia, making it the company with the country’s greatest number of VSAT points. Satellite-based and using Single Channel per Carrier (SCPC) technology, this data communication service offers a dedicated bandwidth connection for customers with a guarantee of fast and stable connectivity
Main Features :
- Point to Point (Private), with configuration of both sides of VSAT Antenna set at customer’s place.
- Teleport, served through Lintasarta’s hub at Jatiluhur and functioning to address the issue of no space for SCPC VSAT antenna at the customer’s head office.
Additional Features :
- Video Conference
Technical Specification :
- Data rate at 64 Kbps - 2048 Kbps or more
- Clear channel configuration through where a communication protocol such as: Metro Ethernet, can run
- Full duplex configuration with modulation: QPSK/8PSK/8 APSK/16 QAM
Standard Delivery Time for Lintasarta SCPC VSAT Private & Teleport (Fix) Services
|Capital City of Province||14 Working Days|
|City/Regency||21 Working Days|
|Others||28 Working Days|
For equipment & delivery of Lintasarta Sea Star solution, it requires 12 weeks since the signing of FPB while installation process (Assembling & Commissioning) requires 1 (one) week. Standard Delivery Time for Sea Star solution counted since the equipment arrived at Tanjung Priok Harbor, Jakarta.