Managed Service IT Operation is a service that allows IT teams to focus on more valuable tasks such as digital transformation, customer experience, business growth by delegating company IT operations to Lintasarta who has experience in bringing best practices to IT operations. Lintasarta is responsible for all or part of the customer company's IT operations, as agreed in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Managed Service IT Operation service covers all areas of Indonesia supported by 50 Lintasarta branch offices from Sabang to Merauke
On Demand Flexibility
- Owns IT-based and data communication services
- Possible to be bundled with other Lintasarta offerings
SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Service level guaranteed based on severity level up to 99%
- Including incident & management tools (free for customer)
- Managed Service IT Operation are equipped with more than 400 IT experts who own special skill certifications such as Cloud service certified, Data Center certified, Managed Service certified, Security certified, Internet Protocol certified, Support & Management certified, Information Technology certified
The SLA-Based Service Package is an IT service that ensures the achievement of the SLA in accordance with the agreement, which includes the benefit as follows:
|Manage IT-related complaints and resolutions that come from internal employees, (for example: password and device reset, connection test from branch to HQ, or HQ to branch, and application test) and ensure agreed SLAs.|
|Manage complaints or requests from the IT Helpdesk or Call Center, (for example: handling troubleshooting on site, remote access, etc.).|
|IT system improvement and further complaint escalation, (for example: configuring, troubleshooting system dependencies such as between databases, storage, etc.), performing change management in IT (for example: replacing devices, installing new applications, etc.).|
What are the scopes of Managed Service IT Operation?
IT Service Management:
What makes Managed Service IT Operation different?
1. Compliance with industry standard
2. Process Improvement Methodology
3. Tools and support service: