What is Lintasarta IoT SPARING?
Why Choose Lintasarta IoT SPARING
| SPARING is an IoT solution formeasuring and monitoring the quality of a company's wastewater. |
Lintasarta supports companies that are included in the 12 industry category regulated in the ministerial regulation of the ministry of environment and forestry (PermenLHK) No. 80 of 2019, so that they can easily install SPARING and fulfill their obligations.
- The sensors use thelatest technology and adheres to the technical specifications outlined in the regulationsin order to generateaccurate data.
- The installation process can be adjusted based on thefield conditions. Installation can be done through a direct immersion method or through a bypass probe holder for sampling in a pipeline.
- The system uses theGSM technology. Lintasarta can also provides other radio technologies such as Radio Trunking and satellite-based technology such as VSAT for installation in remote areas (e.g. oil and gas exploration, mining, etc.).
- Access the monitoring dashboard anytime and anywhere, allowing users to see an overview of the wastewater quality measurementsover a configurable time period.
- Provide a visual map equipped with user-friendly pins and shows the status of the sensors.
Alarm & Warning
- Allow to generate an alarm if the wastewater quality changes and exceeds the quality standard value (threshold).Customers can receive alarms via email, SMS, or other text messaging applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram.
- Automatically generates pollution load calculation reports.
What makes Lintasarta IoT SPARING different?
Have a question?