Lintasarta has served significant role in the development of any industries in Indonesia, finance and banking sectors in particular. Being in the business for more than two decades, we have built an
excellent reputation among corporate clients in Indonesia, which earn us trust as their reliable
business partner. The journey of Lintasarta's business is well recorded in the following milestone.
- Increasing the number of fiber optic infrastructure by 200 cities in Indonesia
- Lintasarta is the first Cloud Provider Indonesia to successfully receive the Cloud Security's Payment card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) certification
- Launched three Lintasarta Data Center facilities in DKI Jakarta, South Tangerang, and Purwakarta
- Launched Lintasarta Collaboration Solution
- Cooperation signatories between Lintasarta and IBM for IT Strategic Partnership
- Launched new business unit, Owlexa Healthcare
- Launced Produk Sea Star.
- Launched Produk Managed WAN Optimizer & Private.
- Launched VSAT Nomadic.
- Launched new brand image of Lintasarta after 23 years
- Launched new product, Lintasarta Cloud Services.
- Received the OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management) from Bureau Veritas.
- Launched a new product line, Lintasarta Conctact Center
- Launched value-added services (VPN Ezy HSDPA, IdOLAinteraXi HSDPA, Mobile Extension, e-Learning, Video Conference(VICON),Corporate Mailer, Disaster Recovery Center (DRC).
- Joined with its two partners, PT Danawa Indonesia and Medialand International, Lintasarta established PT Lintas Media Danawa on June 27th, 2008, which started to operate in August 2008. The core business of the company is Multimedia, New Media offering services like content provision and infrastructure for corporate and retail segment
- The development of a fiber optic infrastructure in 12 major cities in Indonesia
- The development of mobile connectivity services such as CDMA, GPRS, 3G, and HSDPA
- The launch of VPN Ezy, Managed Services and Managed Security.
- Provided broadband internet services to more than 100 buildings in Jakarta and other major cities in Indonesia
- Took part in a social program by providing a free leasing service to 16 companies in areas affected by the tsunami in Banda Aceh
- Development of a ring backbone with 45 Mbps capacity and MPLS-based technology in Java
- The launch of VPN multi-services with nationwide coverage
- Obtained an upgrade on the ISO 9001 certification, which was originally obtained in 1997, to the 2000 version, for operating data communications and customer services from SGS Yarsley International
- Lintasarta’s Care Program (integrated services) supported with the launch of the tagline 'To Serve & Satisfy' which encouraged proactive monitoring in network interruption announcement
- Development of independent network access using Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) technology
- Development of a satellite hub at Jatiluhur as a VSAT back-up network
- Lintasarta increased its ownership share and became the majority shareholder in PT Artajasa Pembayaran Elektronis (Artajasa)
- The Launch of VSAT IP, a satellite-based service that uses advanced level of TCP IP technology
- Bank Pembangunan Daerah (BPD) joined with other major banks in the ATM Bersama network
- The appointment of Lintasarta by HIMBARA (Himpunan Bank Negara) as the network provider of ATM Bersama service
- The launch of internet wholesale dial-up program to market the internet dial-up access under IdOLA brand
- PT Indosat Tbk became the majority shareholder in Lintasarta following the settlement of ownership issue with PT Telkom Tbk
- Replacement with a smooth running system on 1 January 2000
- Obtained ISO 9002 certification for SDL, VSAT, and Frame Relay services from SGS Yarsley International
- The initial launch of Lintasarta E-Commerce Payment Gateway which was named after www.bayaronline.com
- The signing of MoU with PT Telkom Regional Division VII (Sulawesi Area) for on-line payment system (SOPP)
- The launch of the Cargo Community Service under a cooperation agreement with the Indonesia Air Cargo Club (IACC)
- The launch of managed service promoting benefits such as effective network cost
- Preparations undertaken by Lintasarta in anticipation of Y2K
- The implementation of the Electronic Clearing System to support the Central Bank of Indonesia
- The signing of an MoU on an Online Payment System with PT Telkom Regional Division V (East Java region)
- Received operation license No. KM.24/PB.103/MPPT-95 for basic telecommunications services and No. KM.25/PB.103/MPPT-95 for advanced telecommunications services from the Minister of Tourism, Postal Services and Telecommunications
- The launch of Indonesia online internet access (IdOLA)
- The launch of the Network for Information and Financial Transactions (JITU), a service provided for clients from the insurance and banking industries
- The launch of the Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) service
- The initial operation of the Electronic Information System (EIS)
- The Implementation of Weekly Clearing Reporting System (LMB)
- The signing of a cooperation agreement between PT Indosat and SWIFT
- The first launch of the ATM Bersama network
- The implementation of the BPP telecommunications service
- The signing of an agreement between the company and PT Telkom for a data communications service
- The launch of a Direct Data Connection (SDL), which is based on a digital leased line using Data Over Voice (DOV) technology
- The implementation of the Monthly Clearing Reporting System (LBB)
- The implementation of the Credit Information System (SIK)
- The implementation of the authorization system for Visa and Master cards
Facts & Figures
To deliver trustworthy ICT services, Lintasarta attains support from 1,900 best clients and connects with more than 20,000 networks. This reflects our strong commitment to provide services, whenever and wherever necessary.
We have been providing dedicated IT and data communication services to our customers for more than two decades, which earned us numerous recognitions from various local and international prominent institutions. Below are the awards and accolades we collected as rewards for our competence and commitment to maintain quality of products and services.
Occupational Safety & Health Management System
Cisco Channel Partner Program
Advanced Cloud and Managed
Services Certified Partner
Payment Card Industry
Data Security Standard
Occupational Health & Safety
Tier III Certification of
Uptime Institute Certified
Tier III Design Data Center
Business Continuity Management System
LogRhythm Partner Program
LogRhythm Services Authorized Partner
Following are some noticeable awards for our performance and commitment to maintain a high quality of services for our clients:
Our Global Partners
As we are committed to deliver high quality products and services and ensure the customer satisfaction, Lintasarta has built partnership with a number of leading and best-in-class partners. Our partners are:
Our IT Service Partners